32. Leading Inclusion (with Gena Cox)
Dr. Gena Cox is an organizational psychologist, executive coach, and author of the new book, Leading Inclusion, a groundbreaking guidebook for corporate leaders who want to build inclusive organizations from the top down. Gena, CEO of Feels Human, LLC, has spent more than 25 years helping leaders build healthy organizational cultures and measuring employee opinions. Before this, at IBM and Perceptyx, Gena advised leaders in the Fortune 500 and other large global companies to build psychologically healthy and engaging organizational cultures that drive business outcomes. A noted voice on human-centered leadership, Gena shows executives how to stop using 2019 behavior to address 2022 workplace challenges
In this episode:
- Gena shares insights, collected from years of experience, colleagues, and clients, about the lack of understanding of people who are different from us and how to bridge that leadership gap.
- She shares what she wants readers to take away from her new book, Leading Inclusion.
- Gena states what she believes is the biggest challenge organizations face with inclusion.
- Gena shares her best tip for leaders of teams to be more inclusive.
- She shares the first steps to bring more inclusion into an organization.
- Gena shares the legacy she hopes to leave behind and how she feels after writing her book.
Gena's Book Recommendation is:
To connect with Gena and learn more about her:
Links to Gena's Book
Thank you for listening to The Visibility Factor Podcast
Check out my website to order my book and view the videos/resources for The Visibility Factor book.
As always, I encourage you to reach out! You can email me at email@example.com. You can also find me on social media everywhere – Facebook, LinkedIn, and of course on The Visibility Factor Podcast! I look forward to connecting with you!
If you liked The Visibility Factor, I would be so grateful if you could subscribe and rate it where you listen to podcasts! It helps the podcast get in front of more people who can learn how to be visible too!
Thank you to the team at Sheep Jam Productions for the amazing support of The Visibility Factor Podcast!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.